Jennifer Ellis started her company Life Enlightenment in January 2001 upon moving from New York to California. She manages and consults with speakers, authors, and celebrities looking to enlighten more lives.
She is featured in the book Guerrilla Publicity 2 and has co-hosted and produced several radio, podcasts, and TV shows.
Prior to running her own business, Jennifer worked in the music industry for over 10 years promoting artists such as Rick Springfield, Oscar Peterson, and George Clinton as well as worked with corporations such as the Walt Disney Company and Intersound Records.
Says Jennifer, “I love working with people who want to make a difference. I can get them in the public eye where their message is not only heard but also celebrated.”
An advocate for animals and a PETA Vegan Mentor, Jennifer is a vegan who spends time volunteering for animal-related organizations and causes.
As a YogaRenew Certified Yoga Instructor (200 HR YTT), she is passionate about wellness, health and sports. Jennifer is an ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor and an Independent Distributor for Young Living Essential Oils who practices yoga two hours every day, and manages her schedule around LA Kings games.
Jennifer lives in San Diego with her husband Jim and their dog Hennessy.
FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY
WHAT I AM NOT
- A speakers bureau
- An agent
- A commission-based anything
- A babysitter of clients (or any adult)
- A person who trades services
- Over 5 feet tall
WHAT I AM
- A consultant for those in the public eye, or those wanting to get there
- Conscientious, hardworking, results-oriented
- A vegan
- An independent distributor of Young Living Essential Oils
- A professional with 27 year’s experience working with speakers, authors, musicians, and other public figures