CONSULTING / TRAINING
$350/ hour or $175 / half-hour or $85 / 15 minutes
- I will train you and / or your staff on everything from how to prepare your promotional materials and pitch yourself to meeting planners and the media to what it takes to secure a booking, how to negotiate speaking fees, how to find leads, and how to follow up after interviews and speaking engagements.
- Additionally, I will give you advice about how you can improve your marketing materials, address any problems you may be having booking speaking or media opportunities, and assistant you in creating a strategic plan to reach your goals.
- In these sessions, I share many secrets I’ve learned over the 17-plus years managing celebrities, authors and speakers.
- Price includes review of marketing materials prior to your session, a recording of our discussion, and follow-up questions.
(NOTE: If in-person consultation is desired, an additional charge will be applied.)
- Ellis System of Success (ESS) Coaching
$10,000 – One Year
It’s your time to enlighten the world. Get to it. Here is a 12-month Program tailored to meet your goals, getting you where you need to be and keeping you on track.
- Speaking and Media Leads provided monthly
- Unlimited advice via e-mail in between phone sessions for one year
- Two 1-hour or four 1/2-hour calls per month
- Review of marketing materials
- Strategic Starter Kit
Services for SpeakersA. THE STARTER PACKAGE – Getting the New Speaker Ready To Go
You receive strategies to gather all that involved in becoming a professional speaker from the ground up.
B. THE ADVANCED PACKAGE – Getting an Established Speaker to the Next Level
- Education on the speaking industry
- Development of roadmap of what you need
- Review of necessary marketing materials
- Ways to find leads
- Best strategy to pitch yourself
- How you can secure bookings
- For the advanced speaker, you receive a strategic plan based on where you are and where you want to be
- A reality check on challenges you may be having
- A high-level review of your marketing materials
All this will be tailored to fit your needs.
Getting Visibility In Order to Make the Biggest Impact
For authors, entrepreneurs, entertainers, non-profit organizations, and all experts looking for publicity to make a difference in the world.
Ala CartPhone consultation – $350 / hour, $175 / 30 minutes, $85 / 15 minutes
- A review of your goals
- An honest review of where you are and where you want to be
- A publicity strategy
- Your best plan for social media
- All you need to know about speaking engagements
- Consultation for other tactics to get your message out into the public
TELESEMINAR / WEBINAR CLASSES
$350 / hour
I will teach all your staff and/or business associates on the training of your choice. Recent trainings have included:
- “How to get media to promote your classes”
- “How to book speaking engagements for your clients”
- “How to get the most out of a non-paid engagement”
- “The Best Strategies For New Speakers”
- “Negotiating Fees as an Art-form”
MARKETING MATERIAL REVIEW
I will review all of your marketing materials, which includes items such as bio, speaker one sheet, website, social media, press release and speaker video. Once review is complete, we’ll schedule a 15-minute call to cover potential changes to make the materials the most attractive to those who will be booking you. The session will be recorded for your reference.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL RESOURCE
As a speaker, author or public figure, you will need:
- A publicity one-sheet
- A press release
- A newsletter and newsletter editor
- Promotional materials about your cause or service
- A video filmed and edited to promote you
Many of my clients use the all-inclusive services of Legacy Productions. For a short consultation to discuss your needs, contact Legacy Productions at JimEllis1103@Yahoo.com or (858) 518-5826. Website: www.LegacyProductions.org.
ALL SALES FINAL; No refunds, returns or exchanges.